- What is Britishness?
- Preparing to Meet
- First Meeting – At a Neutral Venue
- Allotment Project
- Team Spirit: Theme ‘Where do we live?’
- Class Visit: Mixed Paired Classes
- Neutral Venue: Yorkshire Sculpture Park
- Neutral Venue: Art Gallery
- Community of Enquiry
- Reflecting Together
- Community & Celebration
- Wider Participation
- District-wide Celebration
- Beyond Labels Video
Videos demonstrating our programmes in local authority areas across the country, showing how young people prepare for and engage during, and their reflections on linking.
The videos show examples of school children preparing to meet their linking partners, linking for the first time at a neutral venue, reflecting on linking sessions, and celebration events that children have organised, often with parental involvement, towards the end of the linking year.